What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages that collectinformation about your browsing on that website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits, among other things, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie holder – from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analysis Cookies: Allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the creation of navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
The following table shows the own and third party cookies of the website and the purpose for which each one is used.
|Techniques||PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed||session|
|Necesaria||qtrans_front_language||Esta cookie está configurada por el complemento qTranslate WordPress. La cookie se utiliza para gestionar el idioma preferido del visitante||1 año|
|Necessary||_GRCAPTCHA||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.||5 months|
|Security||visid_incap_2673237||They preserve the states of the users in all the requests of the page. These own domain cookies are set by a third party service to automatically filter malicious requests. These cookies improve performance and security on the website.||1 year|
|Security||incap_ses_*||They preserve the states of the users in all the requests of the page. These own domain cookies are set by a third party service to automatically filter malicious requests. These cookies improve performance and security on the website||session|
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, see Microsft Support or Browser Help. http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, see Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, see Google Support or Browser Help https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=3434352
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies belonging to Google Analytics
We remind you that if you delete personalization cookies you will need to update your preferences each time you log in with us or if you use a different device, profile computer or browser you will need to tell us your preferences again. In the same way, this elimination may impede the proper functioning of some functionalities.
Utilizamos botones sociales para que nuestros usuarios puedan compartir páginas web o seleccionarlas como favoritas. Se trata de botones para sitios web de medios sociales externos. Estos sitios pueden registrar información sobre sus actividades en Internet, incluyendo nuestra web. Puede revisar las condiciones de uso y las políticas de privacidad de estos sitios web para saber exactamente cómo utilizan la información y para averiguar cómo puede eliminarse o borrarse dicha información.
External web services
Occasionally we use external web services to display content within our web pages. For example, to show pictures or videos, or to conduct surveys. Like social buttons, we cannot prevent these external sites, or domains, from collecting information about how these embedded content is used.
We may also use tracking technologies to determine whether certain e-mails we have sent have been read, clicked on, or forwarded, which can make our communications more useful and interesting. If you do not want us to confirm that you have opened, clicked, or resent our messages, you must unsubscribe, as we cannot send these e-mails with the tracking feature disabled. Registered users can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us,
or they can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in our email communications.
SERMICRO does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the USER’S failure to comply with the recommendations included. This communication is made for the users’ knowledge and use, therefore it should not be used for any other purpose.
SERMICRO will be able to modify this Policy of Cookies in function of legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Information, for that reason the Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Last updated: 21 February 2022